This License is a binding legal agreement between the individual who downloads the
Software ('You') and Andrew Pietsch. Even though a Licence fee is not paid for use of
this software, it does not mean that there are not conditions for using such software.
As a condition for granting you a Licence to use this software, you agree to all of the
following terms and conditions. You are deemed to have read, understand, and have accepted
all such terms and conditions upon executing a download of this program.
THIS SOFTWARE IS COPYRIGHTED AND ANDREW PIETSCH CLAIMS ALL EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS
TO SUCH SOFTWARE, EXCEPT AS LICENSED TO USERS HEREUNDER AND SUBJECT TO STRICT COMPLIANCE
WITH THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE.
If you fail to abide by any of the terms and conditions set forth herein, your Licence
to use the software shall be immediately and automatically revoked, without any notice
or other action by Andrew Pietsch.
LICENCE TERMS FOR MR SCHEDULE (for the purposes of this licence document henceforth known as
- Andrew Pietsch grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Downloaded Software subject to Your
compliance with all of the terms and conditions of this Freeware License.
- You are only granted a license for the machine-readable, object code portion of the
Software. You will not modify, enhance, reverse engineer or otherwise alter the Software
from its current state.
- You may not distribute, copy, publish, assign, sell, bargain, convey, transfer, pledge, lease
or grant any further rights to use the Software.
- You will not have any proprietary rights in and to the Software. You acknowledge
and agree that Andrew Pietsch retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights in
and to the Software.
- Your licence to use the Software shall be revocable by Andrew Pietsch
upon written notice to you. This licence shall automatically
terminate upon your violation of the terms hereof or upon your use of the Software beyond the scope of
the licence provided herein.
- Use within the scope of this license is free of charge and no royalty or licensing fees
shall be payable by you. Use beyond the scope of this licence shall constitute copyright
- This license shall be effective and bind you upon your downloading of the Software.
- You accept the Software on an 'AS IS' and with all faults basis. No representations and
warranties are made to you regarding any aspect of the Software.
- ANDREW PIETSCH HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATIVE TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING
BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTIBILITY. ANDREW PIETSCH
SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURIES OR LIABILITIES CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY
FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES.
- This Licence Agreement shall be construed, interpreted and governed by the laws of the State of
Victoria without regard to conflicts of law provisions thereof. The exclusive forum for any disputes arising
out of or relating to this Licence Agreement shall be an appropriate national/federal or state court sitting in the State of Victoria
, Australia. This Licence Agreement shall constitute the entire Agreement between the parties hereto.
Any waiver or modification of this Licence Agreement shall only be effective if it is in writing and signed by both parties
hereto. If any part of this Licence Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the
remainder of this Licence Agreement shall be interpreted so as to reasonably effect the intention of the parties.
- Andrew Pietsch's failure to enforce any rights hereunder or its copyright in the Software shall not be
construed as amending this agreement or waiving any of Andrew Pietsch's rights hereunder or under any provision of Australian law.
Copyright © Andrew Pietsch 2008